- What ports does Princess sail from?
- What plugs are used on Princess Cruises?
- Can you skip formal night on a cruise?
- Can I bring bottled water on my Princess Cruise?
- Can you bring bottled water on a cruise?
- Is coffee free on Princess Cruises?
- How much is a glass of wine on Princess Cruises?
- Are drinks packages on Princess Cruises worth it?
- How many bottles of wine can you bring on a cruise?
- How many bottles of wine can you bring on Princess Cruises?
- Can you wear jeans to dinner on a Princess Cruise?
- Are soft drinks free on Princess Cruises?
- How do you sneak alcohol on a Princess Cruise?
- Is Royal Princess a good ship?
- What is the cheapest month to go on a cruise?
- Do cruise ships search your luggage?
- What should you not buy on a cruise?
- What should you not forget on a cruise?
What ports does Princess sail from?
Princess Cruises Departure Ports
|North American Departure Ports||Itineraries||Details|
|Fort Lauderdale, FL United States||320||View|
|Los Angeles, CA United States||143||View|
|New York, NY United States||26||View|
|San Francisco, CA United States||55||View|
What plugs are used on Princess Cruises?
US two-pin socket
|Cruise Line||British socket||US two pin socket|
|Fred Olsen Line||No||Yes|
|Norwegian Cruise Line||No||Yes|
Can you skip formal night on a cruise?
Can You Skip Formal Nights on a Cruise? Formal nights on a cruise are not mandatory and it is almost always possible to skip formal night if you don’t want to attend. Skipping formal night may mean dining in a different restaurant, the buffet, or having room service delivered.
Can I bring bottled water on my Princess Cruise?
Passengers are permitted to bring as much bottled water (bottles must be manufacturer sealed) as they want onboard a Princess cruise, but only on embarkation day.
Can you bring bottled water on a cruise?
Bringing Liquor and Beverages On Board – Embarkation Guests are prohibited from bringing water, sodas and other non-alcoholic beverages that are packaged in glass or plastic bottles.
Is coffee free on Princess Cruises?
Are drinks free on Princess Cruises? There is a small selection of free drinks available on Princess Cruises including tea, coffee, water, lemonade and iced tea. All other drinks are paid for. Princess Cruises also offer drinks packages that can be bought before your cruise or onboard the ship.
How much is a glass of wine on Princess Cruises?
Cruise Ship Drinks Prices
|Bottle of Beer||Glass of Wine|
|Norwegian Cruise Line||$5.25||$7.00|
Are drinks packages on Princess Cruises worth it?
Whether or not the Princess Cruises drinks package is worth it depends on how many drinks you plan to drink each day. You can also bring some drinks on to the ship in your luggage. This may reduce the overall amount that you spend on drinks during your cruise.
How many bottles of wine can you bring on a cruise?
How many bottles of wine can you bring on Princess Cruises?
Can you wear jeans to dinner on a Princess Cruise?
Guest attire should be in keeping with what they would wear to a nice restaurant at home. Pool or beach attire, shorts, ball caps and casual jeans (with fraying and/or holes) are not welcomed in the dining rooms. Shoes must be worn.
Are soft drinks free on Princess Cruises?
Guests booking oceanview or interior stateroom will receive a free Premier Coffee & Soda Package. Plus, a free Premier Coffee & Soda Package for third and fourth guests in the stateroom is also included.
How do you sneak alcohol on a Princess Cruise?
How To Sneak Booze on a Cruise Ship
- Rum Runner Flasks are Your Best Friend. These things were created expressly for sneaking booze onto a cruise.
- Mouthwash Mojitos.
- Buy Decoy Bottles.
- Hide In Plain Sight.
- Restock at Foreign Liquor Stores.
- Seduce a Bartender.
Is Royal Princess a good ship?
A ship’s traveler rating is provided under license by Cruiseline.com , which manages one of the largest databases of cruise reviews and ratings by travelers. A total of 912 guests have reviewed Royal Princess, giving it a rating of 4.2 on a scale of 1-5.
What is the cheapest month to go on a cruise?
The cheapest times to cruise are typically in the late summer and fall because of hurricane season. (If you decide to travel then, purchasing cruise insurance is a good idea.) But you can often find other patches of bargain sailings, especially during the early weeks of December and in the spring.
Do cruise ships search your luggage?
All checked bags on cruise ships are scanned. Passengers must pass through an airport-style detector but do not have to remove shoes; they will have a digital photo taken. Any sealed alcohol usually is confiscated and returned at the end of the cruise, both at home port and ports of call during the journey.
What should you not buy on a cruise?
4 Overpriced Items You Shouldn’t Buy on a Cruise Ship
- Mainstream Liquor. Unless you’re shopping for a rare vintage, local liqueur or brand that’s not available where you live, we suggest not spending your money on booze.
- Personal Care Products. Forget toothpaste, sunscreen or feminine care products?
What should you not forget on a cruise?
What Not to Forget On a Cruise: 10 Things to Remember to Pack
- Adapter. If you’re traveling outside of the North American and Caribbean region and will be spending any time at a hotel, you’ll need to bring a power adapter with you.
- Emergency contact list.
- Snack bars/packs.