- What is the Voice Over feature on the iPhone?
- Does iPhone have talk to text feature?
- What can you do with voice control on iPhone?
- How do I make my iPhone speak text messages?
- What is the difference between Siri and voice control?
- What can I do with voice control?
- How do you talk on the iPhone without holding your ear?
- How to turn on speakerphone on iPhone 11?
- What can you do on your iPhone while you’re on a call?
- How do you vibrate a text message on an iPhone?
What is the Voice Over feature on the iPhone?
With VoiceOver—a gesture-based screen reader—you can use iPhone even if you can’t see the screen. VoiceOver gives audible descriptions of what’s on your screen—from battery level, to who’s calling, to which app your finger is on. You can also adjust the speaking rate and pitch to suit your needs.
Does iPhone have talk to text feature?
Using the Voice Dictation feature you can now press a button and talk instead of typing on the iPhone’s software keyboard. When finished, the iPhone will convert your speech into text.
What can you do with voice control on iPhone?
You can control iPhone with just your voice. Speak commands to perform gestures, interact with screen elements, dictate and edit text, and more….When Voice Control is turned on, you can say commands such as the following:
- “Open Control Center”
- “Go home”
- “Tap item name”
- “Open app name”
- “Take screenshot”
- “Turn up volume”
How do I make my iPhone speak text messages?
- From the Home screen, tap Settings > General > Accessibility > Speech.
- Tap the slider to enable Speak Selection to see a Speak button when you highlight text.
- Tap the slider to enable Speak Screen to read off the screen when you swipe down from the top of the screen with two fingers.
What is the difference between Siri and voice control?
Siri, an intelligent virtual assistant, works by converting spoken words into commands for your Apple phone or iPhone. It converts speech into text by listening to it. Voice Control is a sort of assistive technology similar to Siri that is innovative and cutting-edge.
What can I do with voice control?
The Voice Access app for Android lets you control your device with spoken commands. Use your voice to open apps, navigate, and edit text hands-free.
How do you talk on the iPhone without holding your ear?
You can also use traditional headphones with a headphone jack dongle. With your headphones in or speakerphone activated, you can talk on a call without holding your iPhone to your ear. To do something else on your iPhone, you can leave the call screen like you’d leave any app and go to the home screen.
How to turn on speakerphone on iPhone 11?
You can use the speakerphone mode to do this—just tap “Speaker” to activate it. If you have AirPods or Beats headphones with in-ear detection, simply put them in your ears, and your iPhone takes care of the rest. Regular old Bluetooth headphones with a microphone work, too—just put them in your ears and turn them on.
What can you do on your iPhone while you’re on a call?
You can do virtually anything on your iPhone while you’re on a call, including sending messages, browsing the web, or creating notes and reminders. Here a few things you might not have known you could do while on a call:
How do you vibrate a text message on an iPhone?
By default, your iPhone uses standard vibration pulses for a text message. However, you can easily create your own vibration patterns. Launch the Settings app on your iPhone. Then tap on Sounds, and select an alert type in the Sounds and Vibrations list.