- What does Dominique mean in French?
- Is Dominique a unisex name?
- How do you pronounce domonique?
- How do you spell Dominique in Spanish?
- What does the name Danielle mean?
- What does Danielle mean in French?
- What does Danielle mean in Arabic?
- Is Danielle a pretty name?
- Is Daniel a Mexican name?
- Is Danielle a French name?
- Is Danielle an Irish name?
- Is Maeve Irish for Mary?
What does Dominique mean in French?
Dominic, Dominica, Dominika, Domenica. Dominique is a French name of Latin origin that means “of the Lord”.
Is Dominique a unisex name?
The name Dominique means Of God and is of French origin. Dominique is name that’s been used by parents who are considering unisex or non-gendered baby names–baby names that can be used for any gender. French form of the name Dominic. Historically used for males or females.
How do you pronounce domonique?
- Phonetic spelling of Domonique. domonique. D-AH-M-OH-N-EE-K.
- Examples of in a sentence. After Dark: Domonique Echeverria, Fashion Designer And Nightlife Personality. Playing Through Heartbreak: Ohatchee’s Domonique Thomas dedicates football season to family members killed in tornado.
- Translations of Domonique. Hindi : विंटेज
How do you spell Dominique in Spanish?
Variations include: Dominicus (Latin rendition), Dominik, Dominick, Domenic, Domenico (Italian), Domanic, Dominiq, Domonic, Domingo (Spanish), Dominykas (Lithuanian), Domingos (Portuguese), Dominggus; and the feminine forms Dominica, Dominika, Domenica, Dominga, Domingas; as well as the unisex French origin Dominique.
What does the name Danielle mean?
Dani, Daniel, Daniela, Danni, Daniella, Danniela, Danijela, Danniella, Daniele, Dannielle, Danielle is the Hebrew female variant of the male name Daniel, meaning “God is my judge” in the Hebrew language. The name appears in the Bible, where Daniel survives a night in a den of lions.
What does Danielle mean in French?
In French Baby Names the meaning of the name Danielle is: meaning God has judged, or God is judge.
What does Danielle mean in Arabic?
Meaning(s) of Danielle: God is My Judge. 7 names. Danièle. Feminine form of Daniel.
Is Danielle a pretty name?
Despite her come-and-go popularity on the U.S. charts, Danielle remains a lovely, elegant, and sophisticated sounding name. Just consider some of the other lovely French female names with the “elle” suffix: Michelle, Estelle, Gabrielle Isabelle and Noëlle to name a few.
Is Daniel a Mexican name?
Daniel: Originally from Hebrew, this name means “God is my judge.” It’s a powerful and traditional name that’s not only a popular Mexican boy name, but a popular name in many other places and cultures.
Is Danielle a French name?
Danielle is a French feminine variant of the masculine biblical name Daniel, but is as well very popular in English speaking countries.
Is Danielle an Irish name?
Danielle in Irish is Daniélín.
Is Maeve Irish for Mary?
A form of the name Mary. Gaelic: ‘intoxicating one’. Maeve was a Queen of Connaught who invaded Ulster, defended by Cuchulainn. Gaelic word for Ireland.